Saturday 31 August 2013

A probably-really-boring introduction!

After years (slight exaggeration) of procrastination and wondering whether making a blog was a good idea, i finally hit the sign up button. Every time i buy a product, i find myself wanting to write about it in more than just a tweet. I think it's partly due to my brain bursting with comments and partly because of my excessive watching of youtubers and reading beauty blogs.

I pay for all products I buy. You can be sure that all opinions are give are completely truthful; so i hope this blog is helpful, even if it's just one post, to help others like myself in buying the best products. I'm grateful for people who write honest, detailed reviews of things to help me make a decision of a product and so if i can do the same for others, that's fantabulous.

Please feel free to comment and connect. I may be shy but i'm friendly!

Looking forward to hearing from you all,
Neeve
x

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! Cant wait to read your next post! Good luck!

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This is so exciting, if not slightly scary! X

      Delete