Sunday 1 September 2013

Hair colour sneak peak post, ohhh excitement

  


Just a quick post wondering if anyone would be interested in a spesh ''Neeve's fabby wabby spectacular hair'' post?!? (i'm kidding it's not that great)

But i do like to look after it...At the same time as using heat and hair dye...yeah about that...

BUT, i'll be doing a review oh the hair dye i used to get this colour in these 3 rather terrible pictures of myself as i have a bit to say about it, yay!

also, i wouldn't mind opinions on the colour (yes, it looks 'just black') before revealing what is actually is, you're so excited aren't you wow yes you must be.

Comment and let me know! Also, let me know your favourite hair dye brands as i've used many of them myself. Questions are welcome as always.

Neeve xxx (3 kisses this time, you lucky beans)

2 comments:

  1. Wow ! LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair looks so nice and healthy and shiny !!! also loving the colour !!!
    I used the love colour XXL Schwarzkopf in cosmic blue i loved it i used it to dip dye my hair as I'm allergic to hair dye on my scalp which is very annoying !! :3
    loved this post my blog if you like to give it a quick read http://sarahharrisonn.blogspot.co.uk/
    sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your lovely comments, thank you so much! How did you get on with the cosmic blue?! I'm dying (get it?!) to know because blue black is a colour i've always contemplated going but people keep putting me off, i'd probably use the cosmic blue if i were to go for it! How was it?! Will definitely check out your blog :)
      Neeve xx

      Delete