Monday 9 September 2013

Update 9/9/13

Admittedly, i've abandoned this blog a little more than i should have recently but with exam year having started last week, it's all been a bit hectic and stressful. Once i get back into a routine, i'm going to spice up this blog and post a bit more. (a lot more...) 
I've had a view ideas of what i want to post including:
~ my review on the live colour xxl hair dye!
~ a hair growth journey***
~ drugstore favourites

***if anybody is doing a hair growth journey, has a hair growth routine post, any tips and tricks you'd like to share with me, please comment! I would love to take a look at anyone participating in this, and hopefully i'll be able to get somewhere with mine! I'll be letting you know how i am trying to maintain my hair in good condition and how i am trying to grow it a wee bit more, on a budget, of course!

Thank you for any comments. I really promise i will update more in the near future when things start to slow down or whenever i have a spare second. No promises but i hope the first post on my hair growth journey will be up this weekend. Ohhhh!

Leave your blogs below and i'll take a look when i can! Much appreciated, love to all. 
Neeve xxx

2 comments:

  1. I am using the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Shampoo and Conditioner atm... finding it great so far, but only half way through the bottle. Fingers crossed my hair grows loads!

    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, have a peek on my blog n check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog lots and lots I have also nominated you for the versatile blogger award go check my blog to look at the details xx
    http://sarahharrisonn.blogspot.co.uk/
    sarah :)

    ReplyDelete